While my website is quite barren at the moment, it has quite a history to it, going as far back as 2018-06-05!
This page documents these changes. And it documents the Features/Things that i want to add.
- 2018-06-05: Public release on original host.
- [The period of time between 2018-06-06 - 2018-11-21 is not catalouged.]
- 2018-11-21: Started creating redesign.
- 2018-12-02: Released Redesign. (late)
- 2019-01-04: Added a useless changelog entry to say happy new year. (it's this one!)
- 2019-01-15: Changed Host to Github Pages.
- 2019-01-15: Changed the Site's theme to a dark theme, and a few more changes.
- 2019-10-26: Completely redone the site from the ground up, including a new host.
- 2019-10-27: Many changes towards a working site, General theme was finalised, a couple new pages. (about.html, links.html)
- 2019-10-28: Added Changelog again. Oh, hello there.
- 2019-10-29: Removed MIDIjs.js & Google font, Added alt tags to images. (Thanks anonymous helper.)
- 2019-10-31: Continuing the reign of useless changelog entries, this one here is to wish you a spooky spookoween.
- 2019-11-05: Added scrollbar (via -webkit-scrollbar) to style.css
- 2019-11-05: Made a new font & Changed to it. (Bobish)
- 2019-11-06: Significantly Improved Bobish.
- 2019-11-06: Added Theme System.
- 2019-11-10: Made Bobish Thin, changed all Bobish to monospace, completely removed the non-monospace (even locally, it's gone), Changed thin to default on the website, with bold text using the thick variant.
- 2019-11-10: Added the 'Style-less' Theme. It completely removes all styling from the site.
- 2019-11-10: Added warning to themes page, if the browser doesn't support themes, the warning isn't removed.
- 2019-11-10: Added favicon. how nice.
- 2019-11-10: Changed the 404 page. Now it's to modern standards, with a nice little joke (if you have JS enabled.)
- 2019-11-10: Added meta tags for webcrawllers. (Twitter format)
- 2019-11-11: Changed the theme's warning to a <noscript> tag, making it easier on the browser.
- 2019-11-11: Added more 404 Jokes.
- 2019-11-11: Added the 'Modern' Theme. Looks rather nice. how would a dark mode for it look?
- 2019-11-11: Fixed timing for transitions in the 'Modern' theme.
- 2019-11-11: Custom cursor. Now a majority of assets for the site have been made by me.
- 2019-11-12: Removed borders from minimal theme.
- 2019-11-12: Added Dark-Minimal Theme (better than minimalist >8) )
- 2019-11-12: Added the 'XP' Theme. It's very loosely based on XP's theme. Turns out you can only do so much with CSS. Figures.
- 2019-11-12: Fixed the TODO list's black boxes. happy █-ing.
- 2019-11-19: Slightly Modified XP Theme
- 2019-11-20: Added the Detail Class to all Styling.
- 2019-11-20: Added a few jokes to 404 page.
- 2019-12-10: BobishMonoThin (Medium) has had a teeny weeny update. It actually has a more consistent letter height, and a few iffy letters are fixed.
- 2019-12-10: Reuploaded Bobish to the website to fix the letter 'r', that i saw was a bit spaced when put with the letter s. 'rs'.
- 2019-12-10: Did some more minor.. MINOR changes to bobish thin, just tiny things only i'd notice.
- 2019-12-12: съешь же ещё этих мягких французских булок, да выпей чаю. (I added russian support to bobish.)
- 2019-12-17: Added the Tubular Meat Gantry theme, as per request of user Dannarchy on Neocities. !
- 2019-12-17: Happy Holiday! The site will now display a festive banner across the navigation bar if your computer thinks it's december.
It might also do it for other days, we'll just need to wait. Feel free to disable it in your site settings! (on by default.)
- 2019-12-17: Added some mild mobile support, if your screen is less than 667 pixels wide, it'll switch to the mobile variant of the site.
- 2019-12-18: Changed each and every page's title.
- 2019-12-18: ACTUALLY added russian support to Bobish.
- 2019-12-19: Added mobile support. Thanks, Dann!
- 2020-01-14: Added 'Blogs' to the site. 100% written by me. - Late entry, i forgot xP
- 2020-01-20: Changed blog styling to the 'Grid' container. Much better.
- 2020-01-20: Added functionality to list blog entries.
- 2020-01-20: Switched the blog's font to a variation of Bobish called 'BobishFluxuspace', a non-monospace variant of the bobish font. It also has some other changes, designed towards readability. There are a few issues, however, that need to be knocked out.
- 2020-01-21: Migrated blog entries or articles into seperate files. This has sped up the system, and made it less obnoxious.
- 2020-01-22: Increased contrast between text and background in the 'Dark' theme. hard of sight people deserve attention too!
Devise better way of displaying navbar Find some way of getting a Theme option. (Browser storage, mayhaps?) [CLICK HERE TO PREVIEW] Dark-Modern Theme
- Give the site purpose, beyond being a show-off with my HTML, CSS & JS abilities.
- Weighted Random jokes List for 404 page. (We don't want to ███████████ too much, do we?)
- Support Edge, Nobody likes it, but i wanna support it. (i like a challenge)
Add a 'reading font' option, as Bobish isn't the easiest to read.Kinda. BobishFluxuspace aims to be BobishMono but more readable, however, it needs alot of improvement. Seperate out blog entries into their own files, and then make major improvements to the blog system.Fully done. hey, it even sped the system up!